Certified «Remarkable Employer», NANUK is a Canadian company with a clear mission: design, engineer and manufacture the highest quality injection molded plastic cases in the world. The company takes pride in offering custom products and a variety of complementary services to customers in Canada and abroad. Its NANUK line of waterproof cases inspires confidence in professionals around the world who use them to store, protect and transport their equipment and instruments in some of the most inhospitable environments.
Applying at NANUK means you could join a team of over 100 tight-knit employees for whom each day presents a new opportunity to find fulfillment and have fun with colleagues.
We are currently looking for a Supply and Purchasing Manager for our head office located in Terrebonne to support the current Operations team in the entire supply chain cycles. The candidate must be comfortable in a manufacturing environment.
- Manage the supply of the company's strategic components;
- Ensure the maintenance of an optimal stock level in order to provide service to our customers and an optimal management of stock rotations;
- Establish partnerships with suppliers;
- Coordinate the production of suppliers and follow up on their performance;
- Negotiate agreements with suppliers;
- Develop procurement processes and tools;
- Optimize the forecasting process in line with the sales strategy;
- Coordinate with the different departments of the company and be part of the SOP process;
- Ensure the supply of the European division (Nanuk Europe);
- Ensure the availability of components to support the production plan and thus optimize the use of resources and the level of customer service;
- Identify supply constraints and collaborate on the required adjustments to the production plan and propose ways to improve;
- Collaborate with customer service to ensure that customer expectations are met;
- Coordinate the configuration, review and optimization of supply tools;
- Set up performance indicators and follow up on them in order to improve service performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration specialization in LOM (Logistics and Operations Management) or other specialization deemed relevant;
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role;
- Bilingual (French and English), both verbal and written
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly Excel (intermediate level);
- Knowledge of procurement systems;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains, an asset;
- Experience in the manufacturing industry and internationally, an important asset
- Excellent knowledge of inventory management and supplier agreement management;
- Ability to work in a team environment and support colleagues (mobilize and develop);
- Results oriented and continuous improvement oriented;
- Strong communication skills;
- Strong analytical and process optimization skills;
- Customer oriented.
Our company culture:
- Our mission: We Innovate, We Design, We Build solutions to support our customers passions.
- Our vision: NANUK, a World-Renowned Brand dedicated to creating the best Professional Products to Organize, Protect & Carry.
- Our values: Passion, Innovation, Respect, Engagement, Teamwork
We will be pleased to receive your Curriculum Vitae either by:
- Email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax at : 450-628-7801
Visit us at www.nanuk.com and on LinkedIn