Certified «Remarkable Employer», NANUK is a company with a clear mission: design, engineer and manufacture the highest quality injection molded plastic cases in the world. We are the owner of NANUK “The Evolution of Protection”, a complete line of waterproof and impact resistant protective cases rated for military use, but designed for all industry professionals. With innovative features like patented Powerclaw latches, rugged NK-7 resin and a distinctive style, NANUK instantly earned global recognition while capturing significant international market share. NANUK professional protective cases are now distributed in over 50 countries worldwide.
Position: Regional Account Representative for US COMMERCIAL EAST
We are currently seeking an experienced Sales Professional for a full-time position in North Eastern USA. The successful applicant is responsible for bringing on new customers as well as acquiring additional revenue streams from existing ones. You must be a highly motivated professional who values productivity and customer engagement. The candidate is extremely organized, proactive and can interact with internal stakeholders. The representative will be responsible for meeting profitable monthly and quarterly growth quotas while maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
OUR VISION as an organization is to inspire our employees to achieve personal growth & maximize their natural and acquired abilities.
Main Responsibilities / Job Description
- Acquire new customers and manage existing client relationships
- Ultra-Responsive to incoming Sales Leads & inquires.
- Present / Promote products and capabilities using solid and compelling reasoning to existing and prospective customers
- Reach out to strategic customer leads through cold calling and other lead generation sources.
- Achieve sales targets within schedule
- Attend assigned tradeshows
- Apply commercial strategies according to company goals and objectives aiming to accelerate growth
- Manage and provide continuous reporting on sales activities, forecast and actual sales
- Identify and make recommendations concerning changes in market, industry and/or competitive situations that offer opportunity for profitable growth
- Understand the requirements of existing customers to ensure their needs are being met
- Support sales activities and collaborate with diverse teams (marketing, customer service etc.)
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Proven work experience as a Sales Representative
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Self-motivated to achieve sales growth
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Solid knowledge of performance reporting and financial/budgeting processes
- Knowledge of Protective Case & Packaging an asset
- Travel required. Must possess a vehicle with a valid driver's license and be able to drive long distances and travel by plane
- Strong personal computer skills are an asset
- We offer a highly Competitive Salary & Package
- Health & Dental Insurance Plan
- 401K Contribution
- 3 weeks Paid Vacations
- Paid training
- Reports to US EAST Director of Sales
Our company culture:
- Our mission: We Innovate, We Design & We Build solutions to support our customers passions.
- Our vision: NANUK, a World-Renowned Brand dedicated to creating the best Professional Products to Organize, Protect & Carry.
- Our values: Passion, Innovation, Respect, Engagement, Teamwork
Become a part of the BEST and FASTEST GROWING PROTECTIVE CASE COMPANY in the WORLD!
To learn more about us, please visit www.nanuk.com
Send your application to: email@example.com