Nanuk™ Cases, a Plasticase™ Inc. company, has a clear mission: design, engineer and manufacture the highest quality injection molded cases in the world. We produce an extensive line of waterproof, airtight and dustproof, impact resistant protective cases, rated for military, but designed for all industry professionals. With innovative features like the patented Powerclaw Latch, a rugged NK-7 resin and a distinctive style, NANUK™ instantly earned global recognition while capturing significant market share in North America and beyond. We are now distributed in over 50 countries worldwide.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and results-driven Eastern U.S. Salesperson to join our growing team and contribute to our company’s sales growth objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising, mentoring and motivating the sales team along with building key long-term customer relationships.
As the Eastern U.S. Salesperson, you will need to use your experience and thorough knowledge of best sales processes to provide strategic plans for business growth in your assigned region. This individual will report directly to the U.S. Eastern Director of Sales.
- Carry out effective sales strategies for our commercial and military/federal sales division’s.
- Drive regional effort to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Negotiate and close agreements with opening level, mid and large sized customers.
- Monitor and analyze your performance.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Continuously identify new potential customers in new markets and verticals.
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs.
- Liaise with marketing and product development departments to ensure brand consistency, expansion and awareness.
- Coordinate new product launches with key end users, dealers and sales team members.
- Carry out plans and assist with marketing team for strategic Trade Shows.
- Maintain balanced travel & entertainment budgets.
- Optimize profits to be in line with corporate objectives.
- Show expertise in developing and growing defined strategic sales channels.
- 3 Years proven successful, field sales experience.
- Experience working within a high-performance sales team
- Extensive knowledge of packaging solutions providers with industry background.
- Ability to use CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent negotiation skills and effective relationship builder.
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving mindset.
- Availability to travel frequently.
- BS degree in Sales, Business Administration or relevant equivalent.
- Competitive salary package offered.
- Automobile & travel allowance included
It will be a pleasure to receive your Curriculum vitae either by :